Monday, January 8, 2018

School break days (winter)

School Break Days
1.)what I did most of the break is be with my family.

2.)I went to a circus with my family and went out to eat.

3.) I met my sister from Chicago and she stayed with us for a week.

4.)Movies I watched is girls night out with my sisters and the babysitter with my nephew

5.)I did not watch or play any sports but I did go to the gym a few times

6.)This tear I bought presents for the people close to me that I felt that needed a present

7.)I read a comic book called your friendly neighbor hood Spider-Man

8.) I did not do any homework

9.)I played basket ball with my friends one day and went to eat.

10.)I also went to guitar center with my friends and played the bass there

11.)then one day I went to the beach with a few friends 

12.)

No comments:

Post a Comment